Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th OOTD.


Picture taken by Finiva Ednalino.
Close up.
Accessories.
Thrifted bag from Crossroads.
I don't know...
Sunset view from the our hillside spot.
Waiting for the fireworks show from our spot.

I spent my Fourth of July holiday picnicking with my family at Moonlight Amphitheatre in Vista. We arrived pretty early in order to reserve a decent spot to watch the fireworks show. The weather was extremely hot but it got chilly as soon as it got dark so I brought a maroon cardigan to go along with my red-white-and-blue themed outfit.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
LIPS: Very Cherry by Maybelline.
NAILS: Pacific Blue (420) by Sally Hansen.
SUNGLASSES: Oversized Gradient Circle Shades from Ebay.
TOP: Sheer Basic White Tank from H&M.
BOTTOM: Polka Dot Shorts from Pac Sun.
OUTERWEAR: Speckled Maroon Slouchy Cardigan from Urban Outfitters.
SHOES: Flats from Pac Sun.
BAG: Fringe Suede Bag thrifted from Crossroads.
ACCESSORIES: Rings and bracelets from H&M, Triangle Necklace from Pac Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment