Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update + Trio Date OOTD.

9.28.13 - OOTD.
Powell's and rain.
Coffee break?
Basically sums up my friendship with Kevin (of Killahouston).

Escaped the downpour by getting Little Big Burger, but we were soaked so my burger was sad.

There is a house in New Orleans they call the rising sun.
Little black boots.

lol wat.


WHAT I'M WEARING:
LIPS: Nightmoth Lipliner by M.A.C., Very Cherry Lipstick by 
Maybelline, Black Cherry Lipstick by Revlon.
NAILS: Tough Taupe by Sally Hansen.
HAT: Black Floppy Hat from H&M.
TOP: "Midnight Delight" top from Pac Sun.
BOTTOM: "High Waisted" jeans by Silence & Noise from Urban Outfitters.
OUTERWEAR: Long Speckled Bat Wing Cardigan from Forever 21.
SHOES: Black combat boots.
BAG: Messenger bag from Cole Haan.
ACCESSORIES: Silver Midi-Ring from Amazon, Thrifted Turquoise Stone Ring.

No excuses. I haven't posted in about two months because I've been extremely uninspired, unmotivated, and lazy. After arriving back in Portland from a six week vacation in August, I've planned a copious amount of vlogs, updates, posts, etc. Yet whenever it came down to actually executing those plans, I could never get myself to sit down and turn on a camera -- "It's not the right time." "I'll just do it tomorrow." "I need to edit this/do this before I post this." You get it.

I figured that I'm only going to continue to procrastinate if I don't just throw myself back into the abyss. Just do it regardless of how small or unimportant the first post after a hiatus may seem. Sooo here we go:

Yesterday I had a little trio date downtown with two of the most important people in my life and this is what I wore. I tried channelling my inner Taissa Farmiga (from the new AHS: Coven "Initiation" promo) by wearing the black floppy brimmed hat from H&M. Not only did it pull my outfit together by sending off a witchy vibe, but it somewhat served as protection from the ridiculous downpour. I came home a soaking wet mess, hence the word "somewhat."

I'm planning on getting back into using lookbook so if you want to check my profile out, here it is: http://lookbook.nu/ssanantonio

Want to keep updated with me? Give me a follow on instagram!: @ssanantonio

No comments:

Post a Comment