Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Fresh Pot OOTD.

The Fresh Pot OOTD.
Close up.
Bird - UO. Pink Quartz - Thrifted. Gold & Silver - H&M.


WHAT I WORE:
HAT: Black beanie from Urban Outfitters.
TOP: Assymetrical Skull Top by Audrey 3 Plus 1, thrifted at Crossroads.
BOTTOM: Black skinny jeans by Bullhead.
OUTERWEAR: Jacket from F21.
SHOES: Black combat boots.
RINGS: Silver and Gold stacking rings from H&M, Gold Bird Ring 
from Urban Outfitters, Pyramid Rose Quartz is thrifted.

Discovered a cute coffee shop and the angelic voice of Kevin Drew today. This is what I wore. (Sidenote: Blogspot has been changing the quality of my pictures whenever I happen to upload them. I'm trying to figure out how to fix them, but until then I suppose we'll just have to make do... :| )



Be sure to watch in HD and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment