Sunday, June 15, 2014

OOTD: Back to Basics. (6.14.14) // I'm back!

Back to Basics.

Clearly I'm not used to being in front of a camera anymore.

UO Lace Bralette

All sterling silver -> (L-R) Boma, Saturday Market, Amazon, Something Silver (gifted -- 10q bb!)

@ Compound

Little this-happiness-is-only-a-mask-to-hide-the-big-brokenness-inside burger. Just kidding.

Hoodrat Terin and Killahouston. ;)

@ Compound

Hello hellllo. So it's been seven months since the last time I've posted and I apologize for the sudden and very extended hiatus. Life kind of just took over and I lost interest in lookbook, blogging, and the whole OOTD thing in general. And although I have been wanting to get back into this again for awhile, my laziness convinced me to keep putting it off till later. Typical.

Lame excuses aside, I'm back now and I plan on posting at least once every two weeks until I've gotten the hang of things again. (It's not too ambitious.. reasonable, right?) Deleting everything on this blog and coming back with a clean slate was something I've been debating but I suppose there's no point in abandoning this baby only to recreate it.

Yesterday was a 3/4th BAESQUAD day -- Spent some quality time strolling around downtown Portland with my not-so-little little sister Erin and brudder Kevin (killahouston). Unfortunately it was another one of those days where Oregon forgot what summer weather should look like so I threw on something pretty basic. Nothing too special.

My mom had this thin worn down Lacoste v-neck that was only collecting dust in her closet. The neckline was stretched out so instead of resembling a v-neck, it looked a lot more like a deep scoop neck. Of course instead of throwing it out, I gave it a home in my closet and wear it whenever I want something over the shoulder. Paired the top with a lace bralette so I'd be covered if anything was to peek out.. Lol. Wanted to keep it effortless so I wore some boyfriend jeans and some ankle boots to keep it from looking too sloppy. Accessorized with two fistfuls of rings. (Silver over gold any day!) Aaaand that's pretty much it. 

As you can see, I put a lot of effort into looking somewhat homeless. 

WHAT I'M WEARING:
TOP: Oversized Distressed White V-Neck (Mom's closet/Lacoste)
Black and Nude Lace Bralette (Urban Outfitters)
BOTTOM: Distressed Boyfriend Jeans (Bullhead)
SHOES: Black Suede Patch Ankle Boots (H&M)
RINGS: Sterling Silver Black + All Seeing Eye Ring (Boma), Midi Bands (Amazon), 
Om + Large Wave Ring (Saturday Market), Knot Ring (gifted/Something Silver)
BAG: Aged Tan Messenger Bag (Cole Haan)

If you want to keep updated with me, feel free to follow me on instagram! // IG - @ssanantonio

No comments:

Post a Comment