Monday, July 1, 2013

Bring on the Lace Bras.

UO Black Lace Bra.
On, Close-up.
Oregon has been hit with an insane heat wave and normally I wouldn't mind dealing with a little discomfort when it comes to fashion, but I'm not going to put up with it in this weather. The struggle to keep from profusely perspiring is real and thick underwire bras that have a tendency to trap in the heat do not make the struggle any easier.

I purchased one of the Urban Outfitters Lace Bras for about $16 a couple weeks ago and I regret not buying a couple more. It's extremely comfortable with a flirty sheerness that is quite appealing although it's not constructed in a way that'll lift or push up your boobs. However, it surely does the job for my fellow girls who are a part of the itty bitty titty committee.

On sweltering hot days, pair it with easy breezy dresses or sheer low cut tops. There's enough lace and lining for modesty so I personally think that it doesn't look trashy if a little peeks through. Definitely a summer wardrobe staple item. 


No comments:

Post a Comment