Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Hey love, do you really think it's fair? This search, it's been so long. Crying for reasons and trying to believe that I'm too young to fall in love."



Coco O (singer) and Robin Hannibal (music producer) merge together to make up Quadron, a Danish electric soul duo who just released their new album Avalanche in early June. If you haven't heard of them, I can guarantee you that you're missing out. Odd Future fans might recognize Coco O. who collaborated with Tyler, the Creator on his latest album Wolf. (Treehome) Coco also sang "Where the Wind Blows" which was used in the newest film adaptation of The Great Gatsby.

Avalanche is easily my summer go-to album. Every song is literal perfection but if I had to choose, I'd say my favorites are "Sea Salt," "LFT," "Avalanche," and "Better Off" featuring Kendrick Lamar.

No comments:

Post a Comment