Friday, November 8, 2013

OOTD: Black is the new black. (11.7.13)



WHAT I'M WEARING:
TOP: Black Lace Bustier from Nasty Gal (??)
BOTTOMS: Black/Silver Zippered Harem Pants from Forever 21.
OUTERWEAR: Black Leather Moto Jacket from H&M.
EARRINGS: Holographic Eye Earrings thrifted from Crossroads.
RINGS: Sterling Silver Midi Ring from Amazon, Silver Monster Mouth 
Ring from Fuego, All Seeing Eye Ring thrifted from Crossroads.
SHOES: Black Suede Patch Ankle Boots from H&M.

Winter's around the corner and I've been in a pretty colorless mood lately -- more so than I normally am at least. Yesterday I went downtown (not unusual) with a friend to run a couple errands and hunt for jobs because my wallet is a sad sad thing. Definitely not the smartest outfit to wear in the Oregon cold but the leather moto jacket was able to sustain a decent amount of warmth. I also layered thick black leggings underneath my harem pants to keep me warm as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment