Saturday, June 29, 2013

Derek and Steven.



Infamous.
killahouston, seeyouinsamsara
Yours truly, Kevin Hoang of killahouston.blogspot.com, Jessica Le, and Derek Nguyen.
The group.

Derek decided to propose while waiting for the MAX.

All pictures taken by Steven BG Tran, (June 19, 2013).

Last Wednesday, two of my friends from the Bay came into town and it was only right for us Oregonians to bring them downtown for some good ole' exploration. But let me tell you, Oregon is probably the only state where you can get a taste of all four seasons in a single day; luckily, we only got two. Before leaving the house, the sky was clear and the sun was shining so I decided to throw on a dusty pink maxi-dress I found at Ross for $8. I knew the sun wouldn't last for long so I added a faux leather moto-jacket to add some contrast to my otherwise boho and peasant-like outfit. Just so the leather jacket wasn't too out of place, I wore some black combat boots and I added a gold/black triangle
Follow me on instagram: @ssanantonio
necklace to add some interest to the whole thing. 
As soon as the five of us reached our destination, it began pouring rain. Totally messed up my hair along with our mini photoshoot...

 Hah, kidding.
Somewhat.


WHAT I'M WEARING:
DRESS: Dusty Pink Peasant Maxi-Dress from Ross. ($8)
JACKET: Faux Leather Moto-Jacket from H&M. ($49.99)
SHOES: Black Combat Boots from Trends Shoes. ($30?)
BAG: Brown Messenger Bag from Cole Haan
ACCESSORIES: Black and gold Triangle Necklace from Pac Sun, random gold bangles and rings.








I also uploaded a new video on YouTube basically updating you on what's been going on in my world. It's been awhile since I've last filmed but I'm sure you can obviously tell by how awkward I am talking in front of a camera. Lol. Be sure to watch in HD and subscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment