Friday, September 5, 2014

OOTD: Hello Helgas





Back in January, my friend Kevin spoiled me with a pair of Deandri Helga's for my nineteenth birthday. Deandri is a brand based in Los Angeles, California that design and sell their own clothing, shoes, and accessories (harnesses to be specific). I've been lusting over their handmade shoes for years now so I was ecstatic to finally get my hands on a pair of my own. (THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS) Unfortunately, I've been pretty comfortable this past year when it came to fashion and dressing up so the Helgas have been collecting dust under my bed for the past eight months. -- I'm over staying stagnant and I'm currently in the process of becoming inspired and rediscovering my style because it's definitely more grown since high school. 

Gloomy days in the northwest call for all (or mostly all) black so I slipped into a mock neck leotard and paired my high waisted black skinnies over it. Added the "FUCK OFF" heart necklace my boyfriend gave me to keep the top from looking to empty. There wasn't much going on with my outfit in the first place so I decided to finally break in my statement shoes (which surprisingly aren't as uncomfortable as they look). I'm so in love with these Helgas and I grow an extra six inches with them on, so it's like a whole new world.

WHAT I'M WEARING: 
TOP: Black Sleeveless Mock Neck Leotard (Forever 21)
BOTTOM: Black High Waisted Skinny Jeans (Bullhead) 
ACCESSORIES: Gold "FUCK OFF" Heart Necklace (Tevin Vincent -- Gifted)
SHOES: Pale Pink Deandri Helgas (Deandri -- Gifted)
OUTERWEAR: Black Faux Leather Jacket (H&M)

No comments:

Post a Comment